Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sweet Family Moments... Enjoying Shaun

 One of the things on my bucket list is to get a good family picture... This was taken without warning and I am so happy to have it. Hope we can get a picture that we are all dressed for but if not, at least we have a family photo!


The boys love each other so much. It does my heart so well to see how much love they have for one another. I like to say that they make my Heart SING!!
 Shaun is loving playing on his little mat lately. He can pull the birds and rings to make it sing and light up. Its what he spends lots of time doing each day.


Sweet moments with my boy. He is so affectionate, as long as you give him the chance. He loves giving kisses if you will let him. Lately he learned about butterfly kisses and eskimo kisses. These are the moments I hold onto.


 Scottie wanted to be "twins" with his brother. Its so amazing to see the bond between these two boys. Scottie will sit and hold Shaun for hours. It's so sweet!!



 Shaun loves music. Scottie, Shaun and I love to dance to different songs and be silly. One of our favorite is the "cha cha slide". It has easy directions to follow and a fun beat. Otherwise we love dancing to the Wiggles and other kids songs and could do it all afternoon!
Dancing Cheek to Cheek!


Momma and her Boys!!
Mommy Heaven!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE that family picture! Thanks for sharing the other sweet moments with us as well.. it is so good to document those moments that our full brains often forget.. something for you to treasure long into the future

    ReplyDelete